WP TFeed is a FREE Twitter plugin for WordPress. You can use this to display real time Twitter feeds on any where on your webiste by using shortcode or widgets. Display tweets as a feed or in slider. It just takes a few minute to set it up and use. Start strong Twitter integration right on your website and increase your social reach to next level.
- Fetch latest tweets from any account
- Configurable number of tweets to display
- Caching option to prevent frequent API calls
- 3 Beautiful design templates to choose from.
- Easy use with shortcode with various configurable parameters
- Display tweets in slider
- Configure tweet date/time format
- Option to show/hide full user name
- Lightweight – Installs in seconds
- User friendly – very easy to configure and setup.
- Super Support
– Dedicated email, forum support
- Free updates
– Get free updates for lifetime.
★ Multiple Twitter Accounts Support ★ Beautifully designed 12 themes to select from ★ Tweets Media(Image) Embeds Support ★ Twitter Timeline layout included ★ Slider mode available with more configurable options ★ Ticker mode available with various configurable options ★ Advanced Caching option to prevent frequent API calls ★ Super support – get support via email/support forum/online chat ★ And many more...
- For premium upgrade, please go here
Some Useful Links
- Support Forum Link: http://accesspressthemes.com/support/
- Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZNcVG3fDE
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/AccessPressThemes
For a easy installation guide checkout the Installation tab above.
For complete information and documentation regarding plugin,please visit below links.
- Unzip accesspress-twitter-feed.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/accesspress-twitter-feed
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on WP TFeed menu in WordPress left admin menu.
- To display the twitter feeds in the frontend,please use [ap-twitter-feed] shortcode or WP TFeed Widget wherever necessary.
What does this plugin do?
This plugin provides the ability to to display your twitter account feed in your website in friendly manner with various configurable backend settings.
Will it effect my site’s speed?
No , because we have provided the caching option to store the twitter feeds in the database and update within certain period kept in the plugin cache settings section.
Do I need to design the feeds again?
No , you won’t need to get any trouble regarding design and layout of the feeds since we have provided inbuilt 3 beautiful feeds template.You can choose any as per your requirement.
Where can I find the documentation for the plugin?
Once you install the plugin , you can check some general documentation about how to use the plugin in the “How to use” panel of the plugin’s settings page.Detail documentation can be found here
ફાળો આપનાર & ડેવલપર્સ
આ ઓપન સોર્સ સોફ્ટવેર છે. નીચેના લોકો એ આ પ્લગિન માટે ફાળો આપ્યો છે.ફાળો આપનારા
- Compatibility checked with WordPress Version 5.9.3 .
- Compatibility checked with WordPress version 5.8.
- Css refinement to fix issues with backend design.
- Css as well as backend code refinement
- Added necessary translations to code
- Code refinement to fix backend issues
- Checked compatibility with the latest wp version
- Added new setting to display retweeted image
- Added retweets and replies feature
- Added image on feeds along with chosen size
- Minor bug fixes
- WordPress Version test upto 5.3
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor bug fixes
- Security fix update
- WordPress version 5.2.2 compatibility checked
- Removed use of php session
- Updated some sanitizations
- WordPress version 5.0 compatibility checked
- Updated More WordPress Resources tab
- Updated default fallback message
- WordPress 4.8 Compatibility Check
- Updated documentation link
- Fixed few broken html tags in how to use section
- Added delete cache for plugin activation
- Updated social media links in backend
- Revised about section
- Removed session from backend
- Fixed documentation link in how to use section
- Added More WordPress Resources Link in backend
- Removed unnecessary codes from template files
- Added aptf_date_value filter for date formating
- Updated bxslider js
- Added review link in plugin backend
- Added exclude_replies paramter in the API URL to exclude replies
- Added aptf_api_url filter
- Added aptf_feeds_template action under the templates choosing option
- Added aptf_settings filter while saving the settings
- Done the bug fixing for widget.
- Done the fix in the plugin to work with proxy if configured in wp-config file.
- Added cache disabling option
- Fixed small bug for link contained in the tweet text
- Done some modifications for WordPress 4.4 compatibility
- Updated header design
- Added Template Preview Images
- Done some modifications in widget
- Updated how to use section
- Updated backend notes layout
- Updated text domain to match plugin’s slug
- Updated style for backend notes
- Updated note for total number of tweets field
- Updated Menu Icon
- Added Escaping for output values in plugin settings fields
- Added some sanitization while saving the values in database
- Done some modifications with default settings
- Checked oauth class exists with PHP to prevent conflict
- Checked API class exists with PHP to prevent conflict
- Update a note in the plugin settings
- Updates language file
- Done small change for twitter username display
- Fixed small bug regarding twitter widget
- Done some modifications on API class
- Added some more translation texts
- Done small fix for twitter slider speed
- Added adaptive height for twitter slider
- Added Language file
- Small fix for hastags
- Done some update in upgrade sidebar
- Updated backend message
- Done some code cleanup for default templates
- Fixed div structure for date format
- Added Promo Banner in sidebar
- API updated
- Small bug for time elasped date format fixed
- Fixed fallback message for default shortcode and widget
- Fixed small css for follow button
- Plugin submitted to http://wordpress.org for review and approval
- Plugin approved and commited to wordpress.org for availability of download