AP Contact Form is a FREE WordPress Plugin to integrate a simple contact form in your WordPress site.
Customize your label and set us your Google reCaptcha and you are good to go
With simple and easy basic configuration, you can set up your contact form in Minutes Seconds.
- AP Contact Form
- Available Fields
- Success message
- Google Captcha
- Captcha Error Message
- Submit & Reset button
- Use form with
- Fully Responsive – compatible with mobile devices
- User friendly and very interactive user interface
- Anyone can use it.
- SPAM Prevention from inbuilt captcha system
- Dedicated email, forum support
- Free updates
- Get free updates for lifetime.
What more Features?
- For a more flexible form, check out our Ultimate form builder here
- For Frontend guest posting, check out our Accesspress Anonymous Post here
Some Useful Links
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Forum Link: http://accesspressthemes.com/support/
- Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZNcVG3fDE
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/AccessPressThemes
For a easy installation guide checkout the Installation tab above.
For complete information and documentation regarding plugin,please visit below links.
- Unzip ap-contact-form.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/ap-contact-form
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on AP Contact Forms option menu in WordPress left admin menu.
What does this plugin do?
The plugin provides and easy contact form that is ready to use in post or pages through shortcode or widgets.
Where can I find the documentation for the plugin?
Once you install the plugin , you can check some general documentation about how to use the plugin in the “How to use” page of the plugin. You can get the detailed documentation here
ફાળો આપનાર & ડેવલપર્સ
આ ઓપન સોર્સ સોફ્ટવેર છે. નીચેના લોકો એ આ પ્લગિન માટે ફાળો આપ્યો છે.ફાળો આપનારા
વિકાસમાં રસ ધરાવો છો?
- Checked Compatibility with wordpress version 5.9
- Changed some Frontend form related design
- Checked Compatibility with wordpress version 5.8.
- Checked Compatibility with latest wordpress version.
- WordPress latest version compatibility checked.
- Solved backend data not saving issue.
- Arranged email received format.
- Placeholder Label added
- Google re-captcha default settings changed to hide
- Adding plugin version number to Plugin title
- Google Captcha Error issue fixed
- Frontend Box error Show/Hide updated
- Frontend input field CSS fix
- Frontend Box Shadow (Show/Hide) Feature added
- Plugin submitted to http://wordpress.org for review and approval
- Plugin committed to http://wordpress.org plugin repository