This plugin provides opt-out functionality for Google Analytics by setting a cookie that prevents analytics.js or gtag.js from collecting data. The new GDPR rules require an opt-out.
Works perfectly with the [Google Analytics by MonsterInsights Plugin] (https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-analytics-for-wordpress/ “Google Analytics by MonsterInsights Plugin”). However, the plugin is not required to configure the opt-out feature. Just enter your UA or GA code manually. And that’s it!
The free and pro versions have now been merged. So now you can also activate a banner! Have fun with it!
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Analytics Opt Out
- Install and activate the plugin via your WordPress Administration panel
- Go the “Settings” -> “Analytics Opt Out” and enter your UA- or GA-code (you don’t need this step if MonsterInsights plugin is active).
- Read the FAQ for more information.
ફાળો આપનાર & ડેવલપર્સ
આ ઓપન સોર્સ સોફ્ટવેર છે. નીચેના લોકો એ આ પ્લગિન માટે ફાળો આપ્યો છે.ફાળો આપનારા
“Google Analytics Opt-Out” નું 4 ભાષામાં અનુવાદ કરવામાં આવ્યું છે. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
“Google Analytics Opt-Out” ને તમારી ભાષામાં અનુવાદ કરો.
વિકાસમાં રસ ધરાવો છો?
કોડ બ્રાઉઝ કરો, એસવીએન રીપોઝીટરીમાંથી ચેકઆઉટ કરો, અથવા આરએસએસ દ્વારા ડેવલપમેન્ટ લોગમાં સબ્સ્ક્રાઇબ કરો.
- Fixed a security issue that could lead to a XSS attack. Thanks to patchstack for reporting this issue.
- Fixed: Banner did not stay closed if someone clicked on the info icon and/or the shortcode link.
- Fixed: Browser warnings because of missing SameSite Cookie attributes.
- Fixed: MonsterInsights showed a warning because of multiple occurrences of the UA-Code number.
- Fixed: [google_analytics_optout_close] shortcode did not close the popup
- Fixed: removed checkbox in the end of the page
- Using SVG icons instead of images.
- Added new filters:
- Removed dependency from jQuery.
- Removed deferred loading of JS file because it makes no sense when script is in the footer.
- Bring back the sub-menu under “Insights” if MonsterInsights is installed.
- Corrected text domain for JS translations
- State that plugin works with gtag.js, too.
- Gutenberg block content was not translated correctly in WordPress 5.0
- Fixed PHP warning: filemtime(): stat failed in line xyz
- Fixed a PHP fatal error when Gutenberg plugin is active and WordPress < 5.0 is installed.
- Added a block for WordPress’ 5.0 new block editor.
- Added missing return statement to no longer the plugin on older PHP versions
- Fixed issue with old PHP warning that could block site access
- Updated headline on the settings page
- Inserted a paragraph that describes the indention of the plugin and shows the shortcode that can be copy and pasted.
- Fixed an issue where the opt-out code may not be on top of the sourcecode of some websites.
- Opt-Out settings field has been moved up on the settings page.
- Fixed an issue with Monster Insights 7: Submenu item was not visible
- Allow to disable the editor button as some users reported issues with loading the editor properly
- Make plugin compatible with the latest version of MonsterInsights.
- Remove/deprecate all functions that have been used when the old Yoast Analytics plugin was active.
- Remove the ‘gaoop_stop_head’ filter as it’s no longer needed.
- Display the options submenu under “Insights” menu.
- Plugin can now be translated via translate.wordpress.org
- The pro version is now free (this is it!)
- New: allow the complete deactivation of the banner.
- Added Spanish translation
- Solves the issue that the opt-out link does not appear when the UA-Code was entered manually.
- Also fixes an issue that the tracking code could not be found due to some code changes of the Yoast Google Analytics for WordPress Plugin (Yoast_GA_Frontend class no longer extends Yoast_GA_Options)
- Made the plugin compatible with the latest version of the Google Analytics plugin by Yoast
- Works again with the Google Analytics plugin by Yoast
- Fixed the issue that error message still shows shows up
- Added/replaced some translations
- Fixed an issue that Yoasts Analytics for WordPress plugin has changed the option name
- The first version