Hide Footer Links tries to hide copyright portion of the footer. Hidden links
do not pass link juice and can’t be seen by visitors or bots. It will search
your theme for copyright info and hide it. If it fails, you have the option
to specify a CSS selector that can will be hidden.
- Looks for copyright info and hides it
- Offers an options to hide an arbitrary element with a CSS selector
- Has WordPress Customizer support
Installation & Usage
- Upload ‘hide-footer-links’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Customizer menu and then select Footprint Settings.
- Select Enable hiding.
4a. Follow guide on https://blog.easyblognetworks.com/2017/free-hide-footer-links-plugin/ if theme is not supported yet.
- If your theme wasn’t recognized enter a custom CSS selector.
- Click Save & Publish.
There are no reviews for this plugin.