MALWARE SCANNER |WORDPRESS ANTI-MALWARE PROTECTION
Malware Scanner plugin enables anti malware protection for WordPress websites, detecting web malwares, vulnerabilities and other security threats which can harm your server. Provides comprehensive anti-malware protection & detailed security checks with malware scan reports, in just One-click scan. Our Anti-Malware plugin detects security threats in your WordPress website like Malware, Trojans,Viruses,Brute force & OWASP attacks, Worms, Backdoors, Spyware, Code injections, etc and provides complete security checks against such malwares. In addition to the above features, our plugin scans, posts and comments data from databases to detect malware and malicious URLs which are blacklisted by google.
With our 4 types of scans,WordPress Malware Scanner Provides detailed Anti-Malware protection which meets the requirements for every use-case:
* Quick Scan : Scans for compromised malware Securities in plugins & themes
* Standard scan : scans for malwares & other security threats for millions of signatures
* Deep scan :Scans for all malwares, Trojans, Backdoors,viruses, external links and performs repository comparison in your WordPress Website.
* Custom scan : Configure scan, select the level of scanning and security by Detecting changes to only a specific folder/file/directories to be scanned.
FREE ANTI-MALWARE Plugin Features
Free Plugin Features :-
- Malware Detection : Constant Malware detection in your WordPress site against BackDoors, Trojans, Brute force, Viruses , Worms, etc. Scans and Detects malware in the files with signatures and updates on a constant basis.
- Malware Protection & Securities: The Scanner provides Spam Protection and Login Securities against Brute force attacks in your WordPress website.
- Web Application security(WAF): Web application firewall (WAF) protects web applications from a variety of application layer attacks such as OWASP attacks like cross site scripting(XSS), SQL injection attacks, and cookie poisoning etc. It monitors, and blocks any malicious HTTP/S traffic traveling to the web application, and prevents any unauthorized data from leaving the app.
- Bad Bot Detection: Pro-active attention to your site by Blocking hackers & bots.
- Repository Version Comparison : Malware scanner checks if you have the latest and correct version plugin which has no known issues.
- Security audit log: Record security-related system information.
- Monitor file changes : Any changes in the files will be detected by the Scanner and you will be notified.
- One click scan : scans for malwares and security attacks in your WordPress website in just a single click.
- Authenticity check:WordPress, theme and plugin authenticity check.
- Page redirection:Disable programmed redirection to the login page.
- Encrypted Backup and Restore
Premium ANTI-MALWARE Plugin Features
=Premium features :- =
- Advanced Signatures for Malware Detection: Malware Scanner has its own premium signatures to detect more advanced malwares in the files for WordPress.
- Detection Of Trojans and Backdoors: Along with vulnerable code, you will be able to detect malwares like Trojans as well as backdoor code snippets.
- External link Detection:Malware Scanner checks for any backlinks or spam links inserted in your website. Spam links can cause a bad reputation for your WordPress website.
- Action On Malicious Files:You can View, Delete, Ignore or Repair the files flagged as malicious.
- Whitelist URLs : You can whitelist the URLs which are not known by the plugin but are harmless so that they are not marked as spam.
- Blacklisted Domains:Malware Scanner detects any blacklisted domain used in your wordpress so that your site does not get bad reputation.
- Custom Signatures:You can flag any particular string or code, Malware Scanner can provide it as a custom signature just for you.
- SQL Injection Check :Malware Scanner checks for injected SQL queries which can +harm your database and injected shell scripts which can harm your server by executing any commands.
- Remote File Inclusion Check: Inclusion of remote files can be harmful as code return in remote files will be executed on your server.
How IS MALWARE SCANNER Different
Our anti malware plugin provides complete protection for wordpress security by:
* Malware Scanner has an initiative dashboard
* The Scanner provides a detailed report of the analysis through one click scan.
* Malware Scanner also allows the user to update the plugins; themes;core files of WordPress sites by checking with the repository and Scanning files to Prevent Malicious Files.
Our Malware Scanner plugin includes Advanced Signatures for detecting malware,Spam Protection and Login Security(Brute force) features along with real time blocking analysis from attackers. We suggest combining your site with our plugin that can scan the files on WordPress with the miniOrange malware scanning to keep your website safe with user-friendly experience at an affordable price.
Checks PHP files vulnerable code
Malware Scanner checks if your website has a code which is kept hidden or obfuscated to harm your website.
SQL Injection and injected shell script check
Malware Scanner checks for injected SQL queries which can harm your database and injected shell scripts which can harm your server by executing any commands.
Remote File Inclusion
Inclusion of remote files can be harmful as code return in remote files will be executed on your server.
External Links Detection
Malware Scanner checks if anyone is creating backlinks from your WordPress website. Backlinks to blacklisted sites will be added to your website to spam websites list.
Repository Version Comparison
Malware Scanner checks the local files with the repository version to warn in case of any mismatches.
Advanced Signatures for detecting malware
Malware Scanner checks for more than a million malware signatures to find even the latest malwares.
Spam Protection and Login Security
Malware Scanner Provides protection with Brute force, Google reCaptcha, strong passwords, etc and helps to protect your WordPress website against spam attacks.
Malware Scanner provides Login Securities with Brute Force.
Web Application Firewall
Web Application Firewall protects your website from SQL injection, Cross site scripting, Local file inclusion, Remote file inclusion attacks.
Encrypted Backup and Restore
Backup your entire website with easy one click backup and restore.
Here you can get the help on Malware Scanner documentation with ensured content and expectations.
CUSTOMER SERVICE :
If you are still nervous about your website security or on how the plugin would work for you specifically, Customized solutions and Active support are available.you can always contact us here , or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 9786589387 and we would be happy to help you out.
From your WordPress dashboard
Plugins > Add New
- Search for
miniOrange Malware Protection. Find and install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page
miniOrange Malware Protectionplugin.
- Unzip and upload donwloaded directory to your
- Activate plugin from your wordpress dashboard.
- Go to
Settings-> miniOrange Malware Protection, and follow the instructions.
- Click on
What is the need of a malware scanner?
It is a misconception that a firewall completely secures the website. Firewall does provide a good security but it is still possible to inject malware disguised in the form of PDFs, links, documents, etc which look completely legit. A malware scanner Scans , Detects and informs you of any malwares, Trojans, Backdoors, Viruses, Worms, Blacklisted Urls, etc present in your website which might have dodged the firewall but can harm your website. Malware Scanner overall increases the website Protection and provides Anti-Malware securities for your WordPress sites.
What does the malware scanner detect?
Our malware scanner scans your WordPress site and detects all kinds of malwares, trojans, backdoors, viruses, vulnerable code, OWASP security threats like SQL Injections, remote file inclusion,blacklisted URLs etc, along with presence of any external links and differences in files compared to the repository.the scanner detects, and informs you about the malwares present in WordPress website site.
What do the different scan modes do?
With our 4 types of scans, Malware Scanner Provides detailed Anti-Malware protection which meets the requirements for every use-case:
1. Quick Scan – This scan checks for all types of malwares in the files present in your plugins and themes directory.
2. Standard Scan – This scan checks for all malware types, external links and performs repository comparison for all files present in your plugins and themes directory.
3. Custom Scan – Configure scan, select the level of scanning and security by Detecting changes to only a specific folder/file/directories to be scanned.
4. Deep Scan – This scan is present in our premium plan that scans for all malware types, security threats, trojans, backdoors, viruses, vulnerable code, OWASP attacks like SQL Injections, remote file inclusion,blacklisted URLs etc, external links and performs repository comparison for all the files present in your website.
What are malwares and what are warnings detected by the scanner?
We have segregated the issues pointed by our scanner in WordPress website in two categories namely malwares and warnings.
Malwares represents the trojans, backdoors, vulnerable code and SQL injections whereas the warnings include presence of external links and repository differences.
Malware Scanner detects and updates you about both Malwares and Warnings for WordPress Website.
What actions should be taken when malwares or warnings are detected on the website?
When malwares or warnings are detected on the WordPress site, We recommend you to send us the report so that our team can advise you the actions necessary to help secure your website from any kinds of Malware threats and malware vulnerabilities.
How often should you scan for malware?
If you regularly access, browse or use the Internet, then you will want to run a Virus/ Malware scan more often than once per week. More regular Malware scans can vary based on your Internet usage. You can run Malware scans as often as two to three times per week or even daily if you are concerned about Malware getting onto your computer.
How is Signatures based Malware detection implemented?
Signature-based detection — This type of malicious attack involves your antivirus having a predefined depot of static signatures (biometric) that represent known network threats. an anti-malware solution provider identifies an object as malicious, its signature is added to a database of known malware. We use over 5 million signatures to scan the website for Malwares, Trojans, Backdoors, Viruses, and other securities. We offer a wide range of signatures capable of detecting malware.The signatures for detecting malware are updated constantly making our scanner capable of detecting the latest malware and providing constant security against Malware for your WordPress site.
How Does The WordPress Malware Scanner Plugin Protect Your Website?
Malware Scanner plugin enables anti malware protection for WordPress websites, which detect web malwares, Trojans, Backdoors, Viruses, Worms, vulnerabilities and other security threats which can harm your server. Provides comprehensive anti-malware protection & detailed security checks with malware scan reports, in just One-click scan. The Malware Scanner plugin, allows you to proactively scan your entire website to find whether there has been a compromise or to check if you are vulnerable to an attack. The malware scanner plugin maintains a list of plugins and their vulnerabilities, which are then cross checked against the plugins on your WordPress Site. Notifying you if you are using a plugin that may lead to a decrease in your site’s security. The Malware Scanner plugin also scans your entire site looking for any signs of malicious changes or signs of compromise. Cross checking all URLs and outbound links with known blacklists, flagging and notifying you if any such signs of compromise in your WordPress(WP) site security are found.
ફાળો આપનાર & ડેવલપર્સ
આ ઓપન સોર્સ સોફ્ટવેર છે. નીચેના લોકો એ આ પ્લગિન માટે ફાળો આપ્યો છે.ફાળો આપનારા
Changed UI and added feature guides
Anti-malware : wordpress compatibility and some minor fixes
Malware scanner : Added checks for net connectivity and changed the download flow for repository comparison.
Anti-malware : Malware scanner caching compatibility
Anti-malware : UI changes.
Anti-malware : Code improvement and minor bug fixes.
Anti-malware : New Scanner with many more signatures to detect any virus on your wordpress site
First version of plugin.
Addition of advanced signatures along with website security features.