Easily count unique views of your posts.
Just install the plugin and the counting begins. No coding skills needed.
How does it work?
- All views of the post will start at zero (0) upon the plugin installation.
- When a visitor viewed your post, it will save a cookie on the visitor so that same visitor will only count as one (1) view, this way we can uniquely identify each visitor.
- The cookie expires after a month, so if the same person viewed your post after the cookie expires it will count as another view.
- Visitors who use “incognito” or something similar will be counted always as a unique visitor because “incognito” mode does not save cookies.
- One (1) visitor = One (1) cookie.
Please rate and review the plugin if you find it useful.
Find my other works here: https://www.davidangulo.xyz/portfolio/
- In your WordPress admin menu, hover to Plugins and click Add New.
- Enter Posts Unique View Counter in the searchbox.
- Find the plugin entitled Posts Unique View Counter by David Angulo then click Install Now.
- Click Activate once the plugin is installed.
Do you have any question/s? You may contact me using the email email@example.com
ફાળો આપનાર & ડેવલપર્સ
આ ઓપન સોર્સ સોફ્ટવેર છે. નીચેના લોકો એ આ પ્લગિન માટે ફાળો આપ્યો છે.ફાળો આપનારા
વિકાસમાં રસ ધરાવો છો?
- Test against WordPress 5.9.0.
- Updated screenshots.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.4.2.
- Rewrite code for PHP 7.2.
- Tested against WordPress 5.4 and above.
- Optimized SQL queries.
- Added setting for hiding view count on public.
- Tested against WordPress 5.0 and above.
- Optimized code.
- Added view count on All Posts page.
- Added another screenshot.
- Updated the plugin description.
- Initial release.