Recipe Manager is a lightweight recipe plugin which allows you to display recipes on your WordPress website.
The recipe editor was designed with usability and flexibility in mind. It can handle basic & complex recipes in a simple way.
Create recipes with multiple phases (Cake Batter, Frosting, Filling), each with its own ingredients & steps.
- Extremely flexible & compatible templating system.
- Works out of the box with most themes.
- Adds a recipe custom post type (CPT) to your website
- Featured image for each recipe
- Recipe categories & tags
- Recipe details, ingredients & instructions
- Recipe preparation and cooking times
- Recipe servings
- Custom recipe course assignment (e.g Starter, Main, Dessert)
- Unlimited ingredients
- Ingredient information (Allergenic, Dairy)
- Mobile responsive
- Display with easy [recipe] & [recipes] shortcodes
- schema.org Markup – Works with Google Rich Snippets
- Developer friendly code — Custom Post Types, endpoints & template files.
Contributing and reporting bugs
Use the WordPress.org forums for community support where we try to help all users. If you spot a bug, you can log it (or fix it) on GitHub where we can act upon them more efficiently.
Docs Will be coming soon.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Recipes -> Settings screen to configure the plugin.
- Create your first recipe or check out the sample recipe provided.
- Have a question?
Submit a support ticket here and we will get back to you pretty quickly.
ફાળો આપનાર & ડેવલપર્સ
આ ઓપન સોર્સ સોફ્ટવેર છે. નીચેના લોકો એ આ પ્લગિન માટે ફાળો આપ્યો છે.ફાળો આપનારા
- Initial Release