Add Net Promoter Score (NPS) SightMill.com feedback surveys to your website
This plugin provides a simple way to include your unique SightMill tracking code that delivers NPS surveys to any page on your website.
SightMill uses the industry-standard Net Promoter Score (NPS) framework to deliver great-looking surveys – you control when the survey is displayed and the text, design and colors from your SightMill dashboard.
For further information on Net Promoter Score, customer feedback surveys and how to setup your surveys, visit https://sightmill.com
- Setup Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys on your website
- Gather, analyze and act on customer feedback to improve customer satisfaction
- Get started with a free account at SightMill.com
Here\’s how to setup SightMill NPS customer feedback surveys on your website:
- Create your SightMill account at https://sightmill.com
- Login to your SightMill dashboard, create a new web NPS project
- Go to the SightMill project\’s settings and copy your unique tracker script (SightMill menu: Settings>Installation help)
- Bakc on your website, in this plugin, paste your unique tracker script into the script field (on the left of this box)
- In this plugin, from the list of pages to the left of this box, select the page on which you would like to display the NPS survey
Click Save Setings and you\’re done. All other settings are controlled from your SightMill dashboard.
- Do I need a SightMill account to use this plugin?
Yes, you need a SightMill account – and you can setup a free, full-featured account at SightMill.com
ફાળો આપનાર & ડેવલપર્સ
આ ઓપન સોર્સ સોફ્ટવેર છે. નીચેના લોકો એ આ પ્લગિન માટે ફાળો આપ્યો છે.ફાળો આપનારા
વિકાસમાં રસ ધરાવો છો?
- Added settings link on plugins list
- Tested compatibility with latest WordPress
- Fixed issues, caused in previous update
- Minor Bug fixes
- Added language (localization) support
- Initial Release