WP User Profiles is a sophisticated way to edit users in WordPress.
- Includes all functionality from WordPress itself
- Includes 4 top-level “Sections”
- Includes an “Other” section to automatically work with third-party plugins
- Each section includes 1 or more meta-boxes
- Status meta-box allows easily changing user status
- Works great with multisite Network and User Dashboards
- Works great with WP User Groups and WP User Avatars plugins
If you like this plugin, you’ll probably like these!
- Download and install using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate in the “Plugins” area of your admin by clicking the “Activate” link.
- No further setup or configuration is necessary.
Does this work with multisite?
Yes. It works awesome with the User Dashboard, too!
Can I add my own sections?
Yes. There are a bunch of filters to add/remove sections, and their boxes & fields.
Where can I get support?
- Community: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-user-profiles
- Development: https://github.com/stuttter/wp-user-profiles/discussions
ફાળો આપનાર & ડેવલપર્સ
આ ઓપન સોર્સ સોફ્ટવેર છે. નીચેના લોકો એ આ પ્લગિન માટે ફાળો આપ્યો છે.ફાળો આપનારા
[2.6.1] – 2021-05-29
- Update author info
- Add sponsor link
- Improve compatibility with Classic Editor plugin
- Fix some untranslatable strings
- Fix styling for RTL languages
- Add minified styling for production sites
- Add support for Sending Password Reset Email, in WordPress 5.7
- Fix bug causing unintended revocation of super admin abilities
- Fix bug causing contact methods not to work
- Fix some untranslatable strings
- Add support for Application Passwords, in WordPress 5.6
- Improve BuddyPress support
- Improve font size to better match WordPress defaults
- Fix not being able to remove a user’s role from a site
- Add sub-navigation UI and API
- Add developer actions at the end of every meta-box display function
- Fix confusion with site action links
- Fix non-admins not able to pick languages
- Fix user language being saved as site default
- Add language icon to chooser
- Fix plugin conflict with Genesis theme
- General code improvements
- Fix bug with IS_PROFILE_PAGE constant
- Introduce wp_is_profile_page() function
- Use ‘edit’ filter on user data
- Additional capability checks when editing
- First pass support for “Other” section
- Use WordPress.org for translations
- Improve security of profile saving (thanks Brady Vercher)
- Support mu-plugins installation location
- Support for WordPress 4.7
- Improved section/metabox/field key sanitization
- Add multisite “Sites” support
- Add “Language” account setting
- Simplify metabox registration
- Add actions for metabox sections
- Improve load order of files
- Improve support for IS_PROFILE_PAGE
- Improve support for network & user dashboards
- Prevent access to old profile pages (user-edit.php, profile.php, etc…)
- Improve user dashboard support
- Fix user-profile script loader issue on network & user dashboards
- Repackage of 0.1.7 to fix typos
- Add support for network & user dashboards
- Improve support for WordPress 4.3 & 4.4
- Improve metaboxes for
[0.1.5] – 2015-10-23
- Add support for third party sections
[0.1.4] – 2015-10-21
- Update scripts & prioritize actions
[0.1.3] – 2015-10-15
- Add support user-status updating
[0.1.2] – 2015-10-15
- Updated description
[0.1.1] – 2015-10-15
- Updated documentation
[0.1.0] – 2015-09-28
- Initial release