Secure Your Word™. SiteLock WordPress Plugin provides complete website security management without leaving WordPress. Users can access their SiteLock Dashboard from within WordPress, allowing you to focus on what’s most important—your business, your passion, your word.
Major Features in SiteLock Include:
- Real-time updates allow minimal latency between identifying and correcting issues.
- Ensure the security of your site by scanning pages in draft mode.
- Identify specific vulnerabilities in order to remediate them as quickly as possible.
- Manage SiteLock Trust Seal settings from your WordPress Dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on “SiteLock Security” from the top menu bar or within the Tools menu.
ફાળો આપનાર & ડેવલપર્સ
આ ઓપન સોર્સ સોફ્ટવેર છે. નીચેના લોકો એ આ પ્લગિન માટે ફાળો આપ્યો છે.ફાળો આપનારા
Release Date October 12, 2023
- This release improves compatibility with WordPress 6.3.
- now require minimum php 7.0
Release Date August 18, 2022
- Security updates
Release Date July 6, 2022
- Updated to support WordPress 6.0
- SiteLock WordPress Plugin provides complete website security management without leaving WordPress.
Release date: November 9, 2020
- Updated to support PHP 7.4 and WordPress 5.5
- Support for new SiteLock API improvements
- Better error handling for sites without an active subscription
- Fixed various minor PHP notices
- Regained access to our account so we can continue providing updates!
Release date: April 20, 2017
- Resolved minor php warning message
Release date: December 8, 2016
- Resolves bug with badge settings
Release date: December 6, 2016
- This release improves compatibility with WordPress 4.7.
Release date: December 3, 2016
- Restores missing file needed for source code scan