Transactional Email Made Easy – Now on WordPress!
The sendwithus WordPress plugin allows the replacement of WordPress’ default emails with templates from your sendwithus account. Now you can utilize sendwithus’ templating engine and powerful analytics in a WordPress blog!
Not sure who sendwithus is? Find out more at: https://www.sendwithus.com/
The install process of this plugin is the same as other WordPress plugins:
- Go to Plugins -> Add New in your WordPress dashboard
- Search for sendwithus
- Click on “Install Now” under the entry for sendwithus
- Download the plugin ZIP file
- Go to Plugins -> Add New and click the Upload tab
- Find the plugin zip, upload, and click on “Install Now”
After installation make sure to activate the plugin and have your API key handy! sendwithus templates can now be used!
- What are the system requirements?
The sendwithus plugin requires:
- WordPress 3.9
- A sendwithus account
- What about MultiSite WordPress emails?
This plugin fully implements all single site and multi site WordPress emails.
- I’m lazy and don’t want to make lots of snazzy templates, what are my options?
Good news! This plugin creates a default template that looks just like the original WordPress emails and let’s you run it through sendwithus.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ફાળો આપનાર & ડેવલપર્સ
આ ઓપન સોર્સ સોફ્ટવેર છે. નીચેના લોકો એ આ પ્લગિન માટે ફાળો આપ્યો છે.ફાળો આપનારા
- Updated client to work with WordPress 4.0+
- Switched semantic versioning
- updated PHP client, yay!
- Now with less spamming of sendwithus’ servers!
- Some bugfixes
- Multisite configuration is now saner
- Initial release